- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Are you as good with figures as you are with people? Come and join the team here at Matthew Clark as our Retro Manager!
On top of that, you can expect some great rewards – which will only get better as your career develops.
What you'll do
You'll manage the administration, accounting and invoicing of all customer retros payable and supplier retros due
Produce analysis of customer performance to ensure customer retros only paid where customer meeting contracted targets and account current operating within agreed credit limits
Recommending actions to sales force to target increased sales through accounts not meeting retro contract target, and proactively influence the purchasing team in retro negotiations.
You'll have relationship skills as you'll be interacting with our customers, suppliers and our internal teams such as our sales force.
You'll prepare monthly accounts or accrued income for posting to accounts, prepare meaningful analysis of all retros in month end accounts, review and reconciliation of marketing funds held on the balance sheet and maintain uninvoiced supplier retros at less than 2 months accrued income.
- You'll be graduate calibre, finalist studying for ACCA / CIMA finals
- Min. 2 years accounting experience
- Good understanding of retro processes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change
What we offer
What we offer - this is a 3 months Fixed Term Contract, offering a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If you want to know more about us and our work.
If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description