Assistant Buyer (Beer, Cider and Soft Drinks)
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark are part of the C&C Group: a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
What you'll do
- Ensure that all cost files are up-to-date and ready to be sent to suppliers to suppliers for completion of nay annual price and duty changes; communication of all price changes to the business
- Maintenance of Purchasing savings tracker and commercial deal obligation records, ensuring that they are accurately administered
- Work with the marketing tem to ensure a market leading position of range
- You'll help with raise invoices
- Create Adhoc reports for the purpose of category review and ranging
- Manage product recall / QA matters through business process
- Support new business initiatives / cross-functional projects as required, working with current, and identifying new processes.
- Knowledge of the drinks industry an advantage
- Previous experience of buying / supplier management an advantage
What we offer - this is a 4 months fixed term contract based in Bristol.
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description