- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- 109 Regent's Park Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8UR
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
We are looking for an administrator to join our Supply Chain team.
About the role
You'll cover a multitue of admin processes, including completing orders, raising invoices, compling reports, managing data as well as creating and amending pricing data on Netsuite.
For further details please click on the job description
You'll have strong excel and powerpoint knowledge, great attention to detail as well as good numerical reasoning.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy addtional holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description