Commercial Finance Analyst - Regional
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Got a head for numbers? Looking to join the team at the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry? This role could be for you!
What you'll do
- Production of Regional Weekly and Monthly Sales reporting KPIs
- Responsible for maintaining and updating field sales reports on SharePoint portal
- Production of Key Customer volume & sales reporting
- Analysis and interrogation of monthly sales overhead performance
- Data interrogation and problem solving
- Assist in production of budgets & forecasts to include volume, sales, gross margin and distribution points
- Assist in the building of models designing sales team budgets and targets
- Support Commercial Finance Senior Analysts and Commercial Finance Manager as required
- Adhoc query resolutions
- At least 1 years Previous experience of working within a finance team in an analyst role
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Proficient in the use of Excel – Pivot tables, Vlookups etc.
- Previous experience using Accounting Software and Business reporting systems advantageous
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
- Full job description