Customer Supply Planner
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- 109a Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
About the role
This role is responsible for managing the end to end supply chain for multiple retailers, convenience groups, national pub groups, exports and other ‘Route to Market’ accounts.
You will be the primary point of contact for your customer portfolio. You will be a key part of the S&OP planning between PLB, hauliers and your customers. An instrumental aspect is to ensure that your customers demand can be fulfilled by combining production and shipping lead times. Responsibility however is not limited to stock landing in the warehouse, maintaining on shelf availability will continue to be a crucial factor in all the decisions you make.
What you'll do
- Ensure 100% end consumer availability for your accounts
- Ensure the inbound service level is minimum 98.5%
- Help the customer to manage correct stock holding both off and on promotion and in external warehouses
- Managing and tracking of all orders raised by the customer until delivered
- Managing customer’s hauliers
- Overall responsibility for invoicing and Supply Chain debt for selected accounts
You'll have knowledge of FMCG or retail, specifically within supply chain, you'll also have an understanding of forecast and demand in an S&OP context.
You'll be a confident user of Excel, and have the ability to manage your own workload while working collaboratively with various internal departments. High level of attention to detail and accuracy in completion of work and confident written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of management
Basic Wine Knowledge and experience in the drinks and logistics industry is preferred but not essetional.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy additional holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.