North London Account Manager - Bibendum
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Looking to take your career in sales to the next level? Are you passionate about the drinks industry and delivering top class service to customers? Look no further, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Have a passion for Wine and Spirits? Want to work for the UK's most dynamic and innovative wine business? Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients and today operates as part of Conviviality Plc - the UK’s largest independent drinks distributor. Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors In People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell 3 days
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description