Bulk Demand Planning Administrator
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
Reporting, monitoring and assisting on dry goods orders and availability for the Bulk Manufacturing Team will be the main focus of this role. Working alongside the Bulk team, you will be responsible for keeping on top of dry goods availability, dealing with invoicing queries and helping with other tasks that will help you become familiar with all aspects of bulk manufacturing.
- Using weekly shipping reports to accurately flag potential stock risks in advance, aiming for 98% availability
- Invoicing and managing requirements of customers and suppliers
- Working with Replenishment and Procurement co-ordinators to help place dry goods orders ensuring 95% of productions occur in accordance with bottling plans
- Compiling supplier scorecards
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in completion of work
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Driven person who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver service excellence
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve creatively when issues arise
Able to work under pressure, the successful candidate will be able to build strong rapports with their supply base, hauliers and production partners to assist with the delivery of exceptional service levels. The individual will be rigorous in their approach and understand the impact of order tracking and invoicing on the wider team.
- Full job description