Product Data Administrator
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
We are looking for a Product Data Administrator to support the Buying team with accurate and prompt maintenance of Supplier Catalogue and Standard Costing, accurate and prompt set up of new products. Management on system of product lifecycle and data management with 3PL and group business units.
What You'll Do
- Management of Product Data inbox ensuring that all queries are resolved within SLA
- Product Set Up Process end to end from receipt of form / information through to 3PL and PWB set up as required.
- Product status and lifecycle system maintenance
- Management of product availability in branch plant
- Data Integrity checks and reporting
- Maintenance of shared data repositories
- Ability to work to deadline
- Data management
- Problem Solving – approaches problems methodically and consistently
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Communication Skills
- Intermediate IT literacy
- FMCG an advantage
- Excel competence
- Data Accuracy
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy additional holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description