Finance Analyst PLB
- Department / Function
- Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’
What you'll do as our Finance Analyst
- You'll manage budget process in conjunction with commercial team and report both as an individual entity and filter into the group consolidation. you'll manage quarterly forecast cycle, understanding of full year forecast and risks & opportunities in both trading and on the balance sheet. You'll also collaborate with month end close activities in collaboration with management accountants and commercial teams to ensure close is accurate and understood.
- You'll present Monthly performance to Senior management team and take on any actions that come out of these meetings, maintain appropriate commercial controls over spending and customer/supplier commitments, manage customer profitability versus plan and understanding of deviations.
- You'll be a key financial partner to the Sales Teams, working closely alongside commercial team, providing explanations of variances vs. budget and LY and promoting insightful discussion on financial performance, work closely with Supply chain to spot points of weakness and drive through solutions where possible
- Aswell as administration of new intercompany Bulk wine process, ad hoc Analysis as requested by business partners, manage budget process in conjunction with commercial team and report both as an individual entity and filter into the group consolidation
For more information on responsibilities please click on the job description.
- You'll be a Part Qualified accountant - Ideally suited to a candidate who is looking to Qualify in the next 18/24 months, the varied nature of the role means they will be exposed to a wide range of actives ensuring they will be ready for the next step in their career.
- You'll be passionate about process improvement, enthusiasm to take on new tasks and to step out of their comfort zone and come up with solutions to problems as they present themselves
- You'll have strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail, have excellent communication and strong influencing skills, deliver accurately within tight timescales, along with advanced Excel skills. Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Access.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description