Senior Payroll Administrator
- Department / Function
- Peppermint Events, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Peppermint provide high-performance festival bars and event solutions to the world’s best entertainment businesses and consumer brands. Our core business is operating festival bars, event bars, festival brand activation and conjoined retail-led F & B solutions to the UK’s best sports events, festivals and outdoor events.
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient, professional and administrative support to the HR Manager by completing the manual and electronic payroll administration, whilst ensuring compliance with internal processes and external statutory requirements.
The role will also include regular review of staffing agency invoices against onsite timesheets to ensure accuracy of payments and reporting to the finance department.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the day to day administration of seasonal staff across multiple sites
- Be a point of contact for key stakeholders in the business and process payroll with parent company.
- Ensure accurate UK statutory staff payroll compliance is adhered to and policy updates reflected.
- Collate timesheets, calculate and report all key components of payroll to parent company
- Process weekly and monthly payroll, including statutory year end returns (P60s, P11D) liaising with the parent company.
- Liaise with line managers for missing timesheet information for payroll processing
- Previous knowledge and experience in processing payroll
- Working closely with HR teams
- Proactive approach with a can do attitude
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)Highly organised and able to work to deadlines efficiently
Peppermint is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description