- Department / Function
- Peppermint Events, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Got a head for numbers? Looking to join the team at the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry? This role could be for you!
What You'll Do
- You will have full ownership of the accounts payable and accounts receivable function.
- You will be inputting purch invoices/credit notes, liasing with project managers to ensure correct allocations.
- Staff expenses, office petty cash control
- Statement reconciliations with supplier accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
For further information please see the job description attached
You will have proven experience in a similiar role and intermediate excel skills. You will be AAT qualified and be able to multi-task and cope with pressures of conflicting work priorities.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 20 days’ holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way!
- Full job description