Supplier Rebates Manager
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
At Matthew Clark, our great brands and brilliant people are taking our business further. A market leader in the UK drinks industry, we’ve got big ideas and ambitious plans in the pipeline. That makes it an exciting time to be here, with all sorts of opportunities.
About the Role
Production and analysis of monthly KPI reports to identify anomalies and issues and to formulate recommendations to improve profitability and/or cash generation
Work closely with FPAR team and be fully accountable for the accurate and timely production of all budgets and forecasts (for areas of responsibility) as well ongoing/monthly commentary against actual performance
Manage Supplier retro’s and rebates team to ensure the analysis produced is timely and accurate, stakeholders (internal and external) are engaged appropriately and Balance Sheet controls are in place
Manage administration, accounting and invoicing of all supplier retros receivable, annual quantity rebates and purchasing gains.
For more information, please click on the job description.
You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 2+ years PQE
You'll have demonstrable experience of managing and coaching teams and delivering change
You'll have good systems (ideally JD Edwards) understanding and skills
Full clean driving licence required
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
Matthew Clark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description