Supplier Manager, France (Buying Team)
- Department / Function
- Regents Park Road Office
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
The Supplier Management team works within the Buying & Technical function, who manage the selection, quality and strategy of all the products the group sell into the trading channels: On-trade (Bibendum), Off-trade (PLB) & Independent Merchants and Regional Wholesalers (Walker & Wodehouse).
Do you speak French and have 2/3 years industry experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with country buyer to develop portfolio and agree channel strategy
- Develop & activate a sales plan for key suppliers across relevant trading channels utilising where necessary, consumer, customer and trade marketing activation
- Report to the core suppliers on sales performance (monthly/quarterly as agreed)
- Coordinate meaningful in-market activity in line with our group Marketing and Events plan
- Work with the supplier ambassadors in the field/UK based to maximise their time and resource effectively in line with Group targets
- Maximise usage of the relationships with Generic Bodies and owning the investment opportunity to support business needs
- Main point of contact for the supplier
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description