- Department / Function
- Bibendum Wine, 109a Regents Park Road, London, NW1 8UR
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What You'll Do
Lead/manage, inspire and develop a high performing service focused team
Accountable for managing day to day EDI performance and taking remedial action internally or with external providers, escalating as required.
- As a subject matter expert for EDI and ecommerce both internally and externally, be the go to person and provide advice, education and training as required.
Liaise closely with the contact centre to identify, prioritise and build EDI integration plans for partial EDI and telephone customers
Support the definition, creation and use of MI and analytics tools to inform continuous improvement, strategic thinking and management decision making. Monitor performance, analyse data and make recommendations for improvement.
For more information on the role, please the the job description below.
- Significant experience in eservices and EDI relationship management, preferably in the drinks industry
- Customer service driven
- Leading edge understanding of latest EDI standards and development
- Expert in stakeholder management and collaborative working
- Degree level educated or equivalent
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell 3 days
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description