Key Account Manager
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
The key function of this role is to manage and grow a set of key accounts while working as part of a team to deliver a mult-layered approach.
What You'll Do
- Manage and grow sales and profitability within key regional groups.
- Deliver an annual sales and margin budget for each group.
- Work with suppliers to deliver additional margin and growth opportunities.
- Re-negotiate contracts alongside the Key Account Director.
- Develop key account plans for each group.
- Develop close cross-function working within the Bibendum business.
- Develop new business opportunities.
For more information on the role, please see the job description below
- Solid and successful experience of selling wine to Trade Customers.
- Good wine knowledge (minimum WSET Advanced Level or equivalent);
- Superb communicator and presenter;
- Logical, organised and self motivated approach as well as an eye for detail;
- Demonstrable understanding of costing calculations and budgets;
- Sound computer skills (especially Excel)
- Experience of managing large groups, £500k plus annual sales.
- WEST Diploma level
- Degree educationed
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell 3 days
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description