Core Team Manager
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- SW9 6DE
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Peppermint provide high-performance festival bars and event solutions to the world’s best entertainment businesses and consumer brands. Our core business is operating festival bars, event bars, festival brand activation and conjoined retail-led F & B solutions to the UK’s best sports events, festivals and outdoor events.
Everything we do is geared towards delivering event owners and promoters a
complementary range of event solutions to add value to their event.
We are proud to be working alongside the cream of the UK’s best festivals, venues, sportsevents and concerts – from the Isle of Wight to Scotland.
To oversee and manage the core team and admin assistant on a day to day basis including all areas relating to rotas, booking confirmation, travel, food and accommodation. To constantly improve the company’s core team operations and training in an efficient, compatible and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collating staff availability and being the point of contact between crew and Peppermint Head Office
- Responsible for training of On-site staffing managers and admin assistant
- Ensure all of the core team are aware and work within our Health & Safety policy
- Assist the Head of Staffing with ongoing recruitment during the course of the season when required
- Assist the Head of Staffing with KPI trackers for relevant core members
- Ensure the driving policy is adhered to and all onsite damage/accident reports are communicated to the operations manager and Payroll manager
- Good planning and logistical application
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Organised and good attention to detail
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
- Full job description