Warehouse Stock Manager
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Peppermint now services over 40 events every year, primarily delivering premium bar solutions to one day concerts and festivals. Over the last 13 years Peppermint has developed long-standing client relationships with the likes of AEG Live and Live Nation and working at events that include British Summer Time Hyde Park, The Rugby World Cup, The Commonwealth Games and Henley Royal Regatta.
About the role
Based in Bicester, this role will oversee the company’s warehouse stock management ensuring pro-active stock control including the distribution of products to events, reducing out of date stock and wastage. This will include regular stock takes, checking orders and deliveries accurately, handling day-to-day relationships with suppliers and courier companies. Reducing disposal of out of date stock to 25% of 2018 actuals.
What you'll do
- Work with Brand Partnership team on stock availability for events in order to minimise ordering stock already held at the warehouse.
- Pick, palletise and load event stock
- Devise a suitable transport plan for said stock to get to events using external suppliers, equipment lorries and internal resources including driving directly if required
Oversee quarterly company stocktake including end of year and audited stocktakes
Count event returns and report back in a timely manner to head office stock reconciliation manager
Advice Brand Partnership team of stock availability for non-sponsored events
Produce and maintain departmental process documentation for internal and external use, communicating processes throughout the business and highlighting non-conformities
For more information on the role, please see the job description attached,
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
- Full job description