- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What You'll Do
- Proactively managing the office to ensure excellent upkeep of our space; managing general levels of tidiness and ensuring communal areas remain in an optimum condition
- Managing H&S checks for the office on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
- Where possible, carrying out repairs / any small maintenance works required in person (changing lightbulbs, fixing chairs etc)
- Assisting the Office & Environment Manager in sourcing and vetting 3rd party suppliers
- Providing support and assistance in anticipation of an office refurbishment
- Working with our Receptionist to ensure that all office supplies are well stocked and available
For more information please see the job description below
We are looking for a confident, friendly, and reliable individual who has an inherent ‘hands on’ approach to life. You will have previous facilities and operations experience and a good knowledge of workplace health and safety.
What We Offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description