Business Data Analyst
- Department / Function
- Data & Insight
- 109a Regents Park Road, NW1 8UR
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients - the UK’s largest independent drinks distributor.
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to our on-going self-assessment through establishing and running data quality checks, leading on data analysis, and designing visualisations where required
Work with the Analytics Manager in leading analysis of our industry-wide data set, implementing an annual thematic review through examining trends, detecting patterns, and communicating the implications for the industry
Geographical analysis of existing and prospective sales teams, customers, and consumers with the aim of producing data-oriented recommendations around where best to focus resource and deliver optimum ROI
For more information about the role, please see the job description attached.
KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 2:1) awarded in a numerate course such as economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related quantitative field
- 2-3 yrs of commercial, in-business experience (desired, not required)
- Outstanding ability for quantitative problem solving sustained by a strong foundations in maths/stats
- Previous experience visualising data. Some prior experience of a tool such as Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau or Qlikview (desired)
Drinks/FMCG experience and WSET qualification(s) are desirable but not essential.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description