- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients and today operates part of the UK’s largest independent drinks distributor.
What you'll do
As an Inventory analyst you will be the conduit between Buying, Demand Planning and the warehouse and be accountable for the close management of our stock by liaising on all issues that are stock related, from dated stock to recommendations on reducing aged stock, plus some initiatives including supplier MOQ reviews for more favourable inventory holding.
You will be expected to constructively challenge the Planners on stocking decisions and consult on forecast changes that impact stock. The Inventory analyst will also be responsible for transfers between Bibendum depos. Will also be master system user responsible for training the team.
You'll have stock and reconcilliation experience, you'll be analyticial, you'll also have a basic understanding of inventory implications on cash flow, be a good communicator and educated to degree level.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell 3 days
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 year’s service)
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description