Senior Customer Marketing Manager
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing the Marketing joint business plans with assigned National Accounts that contribute to the National Account growth plan strategy. The SCMM will set the direction, influence and lead agendas for top priority accounts as well as manage 1 Customer Marketing Manager.
What You'll Do
You will be setting strategic direction and agendas for customers, working collaboratively on activation plans on large scales, managing top priority accounts and making customised market insight plans to drive profitable activation within accounts.
You will also be working on creation of account specific marketing plans encompassing but not limited to: events, quarterly central campaigns, staff incentives, bespoke promotions, social media & digital and all SAM (Sales & Marketing) tools and end to end project management; delivering to deadline and providing an efficient ROI for Sales teams / accounts.
For more information on the responsibilties of the role, please view the job description attached.
You will need to have a proven track record of success in a marketing role, preferably within a trade / B to B focus. Strong analytical skills for promotional evaluation & identifying sales opportunities within range and demonstrable ability to work with market insights & ability to build strategy.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy or sell holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover (after 1 years’ service)
- A benefits scheme offering, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
- Full job description