Head of Commercial Finance
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark is an award winning drinks supplier, offering our customers an unrivalled product range with more than 4,000 drinks, including over 1,300 wines. We strive to be the trusted partner of our nationwide customer base of hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs.
About the role
As the Head of Commercial Finance you'll drive the commercial performance of the business through business partnering the commercial and distribution teams. Aiding in the design of the commercial finance team to meet the future business objectives. You'll support the commercial team on evaluating overall pricing and tenders providing constructive challenge.
You'll identify opportunities and initiatives alongside the commercial team and driving them these through to completion.
You'll be robust and provide insightful commercial analysis to aid in driving the business, you'll manage the budget and forecasting process and act as the conduit between Finance and Channel Marketing and Offline Monies.
You'll be a qualified accountant 7+ years PQE (or equivalent by experience), have demonstrable management skill set including workload prioritisation, time management and coaching skills.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description