- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Primrose Hill
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Our philosophy is simple - we want to make wine and spirits fun, easy to understand and accessible to everyone. As a Wine Educator for Bibendum you will develop and deliver training for our customers and their staff which is engaging, inspiring and ultimately drives sales. This is a highly visible role and as such you need to have a great work ethic, lots of energy and a real passion for helping people to learn. There is no room for wine snobbery in this role; more than anything else this is about changing mind sets and building confidence.
- Designing and developing wine training which captures the imagination of our customers, demonstrating our in-depth understanding of their business and training needs.
- Delivering training which is fun, engaging and learner-focused. Training is all about changing behaviour and your ability to convey concepts in simple terms and inspire others to do something new is far more important than encyclopaedic knowledge.
- Planning and delivering a range of courses including our own Wine Foundation, Wine Champions, Wine Confidence and Train the Trainer workshops, plus the WSET Level 1, 2 and 3 Awards. You will bring the WSET courses to life by adding your own personal style to the standard material. (Training will be sponsored if you do not currently hold WSET Educator status.)
- Providing advice to the Sales and Customer Marketing teams working collaboratively to develop
Please click on the job description for further information.
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description