Services Executive - 3 Months FTC
- Department / Function
- Contact Centre
- Bibendum - Bristol
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Based at our friendly contact centre in Bristol, you’ll be the voice of Bibendum, working as part of the Bibendum Contact Centre team covering our busy Christmas Period!
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the capture of orders and delivery of first contact resolution to help resolve any emerging problems our customers may face. The customer services executive is responsible for delivering a positive customer experience in accordance with SLAs, Business Standard, KPIs and objectives. You'll provide professional, appropriate, informed and consistent approach and response to internal and external queries. You'll also support various elements of the Contact Centre team. These being Customer Ordering, E-Services and Customer Care.
You must be able to start on the 8th October 2018.
You'll have excellent Customer Service/Contact Centre experience, you'll have excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You'll be a strong communicator and both verbally and written and be PC Literate. Knowledge of the drinks industry would be preferred, but not essential.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description