Outbound Logistics & Solutions Manager
- Department / Function
- Contact Centre
- Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Working with the Head of Customer Operations, the Outbound Logistics and Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing the successful execution of all aspects of the customers’ journey through the Bibendum logisitics team in conjunction with our contracted Third Party Operator ( Trade Team). The OLM will be expected to drive and manage the performance of our 3PL to ensure we achieve consistency of service and value to our customers. This role is the primary liaison between Bibendum PLB and Tradeteam and acts is expected to manage the escalation process to ensure that all operational and service issues are addressed in a timely manner as part of first contact resolution.
What you'll do
- Drive successful customer experience through the day to day management of our Third Party Logistics Supplier (Trade Team ) and the MCW service platform for Scotland.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of logistics solutions to ensure that service levels targets are monitored, maintained and adhered to, implementing the appropriate remedial plans if required.
- Ownership of specific elemenets in the Customer Engagement surveys, analysis and recommendations/solutions
- Relationship management with remote operational departments such as the Contact Centre in Bristol and TTCET in Reading
- Represent BW Logisitics in wider business projects relating to operations, participate and contribute to the solution.
- Commercial Accumen
- Action Orientated
- Strong Management skills – ability to influence/engage at all levels/functions
- Ability to run numerous tasks/activities/projects simultaneously
- Ability to think and act quickly under pressure
- Exceptional written/oral and presentation skills
- Able to communicate with Leadership team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
For full details please click on the job description
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description