Supply Chain Administrator
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Camden Town
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients and today operates as part of Conviviality Plc - the UK’s largest independent drinks distributor.
Customer Insight is a key strength of the Bibendum business. This combines unique insight on consumer trends and preferences from the recently relaunched Plonk app with demographic profiling and ranging data. Together the team can help customers find the best range and help their customers find the right drinks.
- Supply Chain Administrator plays a pivotal role. The team are the first contact with our customers.
- The Supply Chain Administrator will take phone and email orders from a wide variety of Customers.
- Alongside placing orders, they will undertake Customer Care duties that will ensure our customers receive a first-class service. Working hours will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30 am and 5.30 pm dependent upon customer needs.
- Processing orders accurately, received by email and phone, for customers in line with agreed deadlines
- Ensuring all customer contact or issues is managed appropriately and escalated where necessary.
- Ensure all sales messages are read and adhered to at all times to ensure mistakes are minimised.
- Ensure all templates related to orders are sent to the relevant supplier as and when required.
- Dealing with customer ordering enquiries quickly, correctly and accurately
- Passing other calls to the relevant person/ department
- Undertaking any other administrative tasks as requested by the Team Leader or Manager
- Full job description