Supply Chain Coordinator
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Camden Town
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
- Acting as the primary point of contact for selected customer’s supply chain team.
- Managing and tracking direct from supplier orders.
- Co-ordinating and optimising UK held orders.
- Overall responsibility for invoicing and Supply Chain debt for selected accounts.
- Developing and promoting good service levels and supply chain efficiencies.
- Weekly stock reports, updates and meetings with internal account team.
Knowledge / Experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in completion of work
- Knowledge of FMCG or retail, specifically within supply chain
- Strong belief in delivering results as part of a team
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently, remaing calm under pressure
- Confident written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of management
- Good understanding of Microsoft outlook, word, powerpoint and excel.
- Basic Wine Knowledge
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description