Customer Experience Manager
- Department / Function
- Contact Centre
- Bibendum - Bristol
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Working with Head of Customer Operations and the Senior Bibendum Wine Sales Teams, the customer experience manager will be responsible for driving a positive customer experience through the leadership of the Bibendum Wine Contact Centre in accordance with SLAS, Business Processes, KPIs and Objectives.
What you'll do
- Manage and develop a team of Contact Centre Team Leaders responsible for the the primary stages of the customers experience. ( Customer Ordering, Customer Care, E Services)
- Identify and drive effective change through the Contact Centre to support an improved customer experience.
- To ensure that all new processes and procedures outlined in the Contact Centre Strategy are implemented and used effectively by the team.
- Build a framework to drive the performance of your team to achieve Contact Centre Standards, Business Kpis, Slas’ and Objectives.
- Deliver motivational leadership to the customer care team, facilitating in problem solving and first contact resolution.
- You'll have demonstratable Contact Centre Management
- Commercial Accumen
- Strong management skills – ability ti influence/engage at all levels/functions
- Ability to run numerous tasks/activities/projects simutaneaously
- Results focused
- Coaching skills
- Creative thinking
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description