PR & Communications Manager
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Whitchurch, Bristol
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
- First point of contact for media
- Ensuring coverage for all Matthew Clark's channels in key trade and consumer titles
- Creation and delivery of PR plan, in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Proactive and reactive sample distribution
- Managing press quotes database and sharing with rest of business
- Managing press contacts database
- Providing quotes and information for press features
- Managing any relationships with external PR agencies
For further information please click on the apply button.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary from along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description