Digital Marketing Assistant - Bibendum
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- 109a Regents Park Road, London, NW1 8UR
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Working within the Direct Marketing team for drinks supplier Bibendum PLB, the Digital Marketing Assistant will support the team to deliver the digital marketing strategy, as part of the overall Marketing Plan. Working across Bibendum (On Trade supplier), PLB (Off Trade supplier) and Walker & Wodehouse (supplier to independent merchants), key priorities will include: updating websites with content and product information, analytics, reporting and PPC management, email campaigns, social media management and supporting the development of a new ecommerce website.
- Support Direct Marketing team to deliver the overall strategy as part of the marketing plan.
- Upload products and other content onto the website, using various systems for Bibendum, W&W and PLB, making sure it meets SEO requirements
- Analytics, reporting and PPC management.
- Work with website developers to help ensure the new website meets all requirements.
- Liaising with various stakeholders in the business, work to improve the process and quality of our product data for the website and e-commerce platform.
- Digital marketing tasks, such as email newsletters.
- Ad-hoc creation of content for the digital and printed publications.
- Buying, wine strategy, supplier managers and product data team
- Other marketing departments in Bibendum including events & PR
- Sales Operations
- PH: Website developers
- Huddle: Social media agents
- Netalogue: Storefront developers
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent level of computer literacy and skills (considerable experience using various website CMS systems (Umbraco, WordPress), e-commerce systems, email marketing campaigns, PPC, SEO etc)
- Excellent Excel and/or Google Slides skills and ability to create and manage reports
- Experience in managing data
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good technical wine knowledge and experience
- Creative approach to content creation and communication
- Google Ad Words management
- Basic HTML skills
- Commercially aware, with clear understanding of how the website supports the company’s key business objectives
Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients and today operates as part of Matthew Clark Bibendum. Ask our employees to describe us, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors In People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
Matthew Clark Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description