Forecast Analyst - Bibendum
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Are you an experienced Analyst ready for your next challenge and looking for an interesting role, in an exciting industry, which is more than just crunching numbers?
We have a complex product and customer mix, and in this role, you will not only dig into the detail of the numbers and reflect on the results - delivering actionable insight, but also you'll also have the opportunity to engage with the sales teams and our Planners to make positive changes to how we do things.
The Forecast Analyst will be able to get into the granular detail of our forecast performance analysing sales data and able to identify trends and changes in trends. They will be able to challenge and advise our Sales team on how to get the most accurate forecast input.In addition they will be responsible for the maintenance of the Supply Planning tools including refreshing data and analysing the output to maximise our purchasing efficiency
- Improvement in forecast accuracy
- Reduction in inventory through identifying planning opportunities
- Increase forecast input accuracy
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experienced Analyst
- Able to work with complex data scenarios
- Experience in forecasting and supply planning
- Has worked with long lead time products
- Has worked with dated products (BBE date)
- Understanding of importing
- Strong communicator
Knowledge of wine
Bibendum was founded in 1982 by a group of wine-loving friends who started selling specialist wines to private clients and today operates as part of Matthew Clark Bibendum. Ask our employees to describe us, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors In People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
Matthew Clark Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description