- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
At Matthew Clark, our great brands and brilliant people are taking our business further. A market leader in the UK drinks industry, we’ve got big ideas and ambitious plans in the pipeline. That makes it an exciting time to be here, with all sorts of opportunities.
Working as part of a team, you'll provide high quality restaurant service to the staff and visitors to the site.
- Ability to develop good working relationships within a team and customers
- You'll work in an organised manner and prioritised task to achieve objectives and goals of the department
- Have an understanding and awareness of the need for good safety processes and procedures
- You'll have working knowledge of basic kitchen equipment
What you'll do
- Food Production – Basic food preparation e.g. Sandwiches, salads and some veg prep
- Clearing and cleaning of food preparation areas as directed by senior staff.
- Prepare counters and dining area for service. Preparation and setting out of sauces and accompaniments.
- Service of hot and cold food.
- Hospitality – Preparation and delivery of refreshments.
- Replenishment of counters during service.
- Clearing and cleaning of counters of debris during and at the end of service of meals
Please click on the JD for more information.
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description