Brand Communications Controller
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Development of the Matthew Clark Brand & Public Relations
- Maintain and refresh, when required, the Matthew Clark brand, and monitor all brand touchpoints
- Create and implement a clear internal communications plans in support of any brand developments
- Establish, implement and own the Matthew Clark content, digital and social media strategy
Delivery of Industry Leading Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Lead, and maintain ownership of the yearly Matthew Clark marketing activity calendar, and update on key content and campaign activities at the monthly marketing leadership meetings
- Take the lead in the development, co-ordination and delivery of all major brand / occasion campaigns across MC
- Support the category marketing teams in the delivery of incremental supplier investment opportunities & category campaigns
Increase Customer’s Digital Engagement with Matthew Clark
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Exec to generate engaging digital content that supports our strategic aims, the marketing calendar and specific campaign activity and increasingly drives customers to our purchase/order site.
For further information please click on the apply button.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary from along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description