National Account Manager -Travel Retail
- Department / Function
- London / Field Based
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
To support the Travel Retail Sales Director in managing existing business and expanding the Travel Retail sector for Bibendum.
It provides an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to develop their account management skills and experience while contributing to one of our major sales channels. It also offers broader business experience, combining elements of assistant buying, finance, and marketing, and involves liaising with different areas of the business. The role combines the opportunity to service some of Bibendum’s most high profile accounts.
- Account management on key cruise ship and airline accounts and other smaller Travel Retail accounts
- Assist with British Airways account management:
- Assistant buying (organizing tastings; liaising with suppliers; recording and calculating pricing in Excel; working with Sales Operations to ensure all samples are ordered and received
- Attending BA commercial meetings and planning meetings to shadow Travel Retail Sales Director and provide an alternative Bibendum contact
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders regularly on an adhoc basis to ensure smooth running of key accounts – Buying, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Finance, Marketing, Sales Operations - give seamless service to customer base and internal Bibendum stakeholders. Specifically, but not exclusively:
- Liaising with Forecasting/DP to provide key forecasting information to support key accounts in order to protect sales and Bibendum forecast planning on core skus and bespoke skus.
- Liaising with Buying to manage any supplier issues on existing and new listings
- Main finance contact to ensure smooth and prompt administration of accounts
- Oversee Sales Operations and Conviviality Supply Chain in monitoring orders, supplier issues etc. Update Bibendum systems when required. Have clear overview of Sales Operations and Supply Chain colleagues at all times in order to present current customer/supplier updates to TRSD and customer base at all times.
- Prospecting for new business in conjunction with TRSD
- Assist in training and marketing support for key accounts where appropriate in tandem with Bibendum resources, e.g. Customer Training, Customer Marketing etc. This involves regular trips to Southampton to conduct wine list training for Carnival.
- TR administrative duties:
- Preparation of annual and quarterly budget reviews
- Adhoc requests from TRSD and management
- Full job description